Friday, July 3, 2009

Gals night out.

Yes.. yes... finally there's a all gals night event for me...


In this case, I have the opportunity to meet up with Mee Mee, my long lost class mate..(now longer lost tanz to Facebook).


So, on Friday, July 3rd 2009, off I went to Old Town Cafe, in Cheras to meet up with her, Wai Sie and Casey. As usual, I would be late as I am always caught in the jam ...However, I was lucky as there are others who are late than me.


Anyway, Wai Sie was the first to arrive, followed by me, then Mee Mee (straight from a holiday in Cameron Highlands) and last to arrive, Casey (from a stint in Port Dickson).


Mee Mee is an accountant, working nearby Berjaya Times Square. Wai Sie is having a business dealing with printing and Casey is into entertainment line.


It's too bad that Christina Wee, Catherine, Christine Chok, Seto and the others can't make it.


Well, when old frens meet the topics would always be the happenings in the past. Mee Mee didn't age much and still single. I didn't know she's a singer. In the past, I didn't mingle with her as she's a bookworm always aiming for As. As for me... I'm the average student.. sometimes falling below average. That's what happened when u r in the best class in the form. I always didn't know about the existed rivalry between her and the other fren, how she was a bookworm and how she ticked of the teachers.


As for Wai Sie, didn't know she skipped class every Wednesday coz she didn't like physics. As for Casey... that would ...another story.


Anyway.. I really enjoyed our meeting. It's like the seratonin for the brain.. a boost in somewhat bad season.. a rainbow in a rainy season.


Looking forward for another session... with the rest of the bunch.