Monday, July 27, 2009

Wei Wei Wei.... What Should I Blog???

This morning, WS asked me... why haven't you update your blog?????


I know she is going to ask me this question and I have my answers ready for her.

Answer 1: I am too busy.
Answer 2: I have writer's block.
Answer 3: I am lazy.


The truth is I have nothing to write........... So, she asked me to write about her.

She said that I would not write about her because either I have nothing to write about her or I would throw up blood because of writing about her.


Well, whether I would throw up blood or not, that remains to be seen.


Here goes..... ok... what is there to write about her..... could it be this one.....nope.... that one..... nope.... aaah.... must be this one...... AIYOYO.........OOOOOOPssssssssss...............


Hey.....


I know WS since we were kids or in true sense, she knew me since we were kids, to be specific in primary schools.. HAHAHA I can't remember much about my days in primary schools let alone my school mates. She said, we were in the same class. I still can't remember. I suppose I have to dig through the tons of photos just to make sure....(ooops...lazy to do so).


And so, after graduating from SK Pudu 1, KL, we went on to SMK (P) Pudu. I remembered I studied in Form 1A, Form 2B and Form 3P3 (see how I went from A class to C class) but I can't remember her...... (pls don't get angry with me ya....:=)


The clearest memory I have of her would be in Form 4 and Form 5 because we were in the same class... the dreaded Science class. However, at that time, if my memory serves me well, she was close with CC. During that time, she was in Marywood, I was in Sprenger. (They are the houses for the purpose of sports activities). Marywood and Sprenger are always fighting for the wins so we were not that close.


When did we become close? When we grouped together to write as pen pals. That was the time when we sat down and think what to write as pen pals.


What is she like? The first thing that strike me is that she is an outspoken person... speak first, think later. She always help her friends a lot... Although she's outspoken, she has a lot of friends.


Sadly to say, after saying goodbyes to Form5, we went separate ways....


She went into Form 6 and I went to college.


Deep down inside my heart, I always envy her because she's brave, she's outspoken and she is independent. People would easily get close with her. Even though at times I would be ticked off by her outspokenness but after awhile I would forget about it. For me, she's a part of my past and now my present.


We didn't see each other for many many years. If not for an encounter in Facebook, I would not have chat with her everyday for the last 2 months.....


OOOI... WS... if you read this...... I didn't puke blood....... I didn't have mental block here.... and most importantly... I was at the shallowest point of my life when I found you in Facebook. I would not have easily survive these 2 months without you being here. Thank You for being my fren and Luv U.....