Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ghosts.....

Many people have asked me have u really seen a GHOST? Now that we're approaching the hungry ghost month, this subject has been raised again....


The answer is YES.


It started when I was small and I saw a little girl in an emergency staircase and when I stared at her, she just ..pooof... vanished. That was my 1st experience with a ghost.


The next one I remembered clearly is that time after the few days after the fall Highland Tower. I was vacationing with my family in Genting Highland. I had the flu and I insisted on going... aiya... family from the far gathered. We stayed in Ria Apartment, famous with ghost sightings. During our stay there, suppose something went bump in the night but I wasn't aware about it as I had taken medications thus I slept soundly throughout the night. What happened to me was, during the second last night, while I was watching the news on the report of the Highland Tower, I heard voices like someone having a party outside. I got curious and I went and look through the peep hole and I saw nothing. I shrugged and I went back watching the news and the voices started again. This time, I opened the door and there was nothing. Interesting... Still I closed the door and went back watching... the voices continue. I remembered said to myself... let them party...


The next incident happened in Pangkor. There was a motivation camp in Pangkor and we went early to check out the place. It was crazy when the owner of the campsite asked us to check it out at that time and that time was sometime around midnight. So off we went, the 8 of us, to the camp site near the woods. While checking out the place, I saw a white covered figure standing below a banana tree observing what we were doing. I said... *&^$, it is here and my friend said... let it be... I didn't know what they called that figure but now I know, it is called Pocong.


Another incident also happened in Pangkor whereby I saw two figures dressed in yellow tshirt, stood at the entrance to the campsite. I asked my friend who was sitting next to me whether she saw them...she said nope. I said to myself... juz nice. The best thing is that it happened in broad daylight.


Next incident is where I was slapped from behind, I turned around to see that there was no one behind. The incident happened near Masjid Jamek KL. Another time when I was slapped by nobody was in Ipoh.


Normally, in my line of work, I got to travel and stay in many hotels. There are many incidents happened involving me but the one that really caught my attention is the pulling of my blankets from the bottom of my legs. I was sleeping and this thing was pulling the blanket away from me. I had to pull it back and it would pull down again. I got so fed up, I wrapped the blanket around my body. My friends who were staying in the same room said that they saw something in white color creeping at the top wall above our beds... NICE. Oh.. the hotel is in Ayer Keroh, Melaka


Another one involving hotels would be the one in Langkawi. I stayed there early of the year. It was a quiet season and I was staying at the top floor. There was a huge window facing the bed. Outside the window there was a tree. For 2 nights, I can see out of the corner of my eye, there was something in white color perking at one of the branches observing what I was doing. While, at least it accompanied me for 2 nights as I went to langkawi alone at that time.


I would never fall ill after the sightings except for this one incident happened in a school in KL in broad daylight. I was walking down the staircase..I hear noise, so I gave way to the person who were rushing down from upstair. Out of the corner of the eyes, I can see only a pair of white shoes and white legs. When the person has passed me, I looked up to see who the person was and ... whoala... nobody. The person has vanished. Immediately, the day after the incident, I fell ill.


I always wonder why the ghosts are always in white. Once I asked my friend, why we have pocong, where do they come from. He explained that when a muslim died, before he's buried, the caretaker of the grave must untie the rope and loosen the white cloth covering the face for if it is not done, the deceased would become pocong. Come to think of it, in the ghost movies, we always see a pocong with a face... Interesting don't u think....


However, I do believe, if I don't disturb them, then, they don't disturb me...............

Namoamitofu