Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Never Enough Nellies

Never Enough Nellies: You can never give enough to these people to make them happy. They take you for granted and have unrealistic expectations of you. They find ways to continually fault you and never take responsibility for anything themselves.


Why they are toxic: You will spend so much time trying to please them, that you will end up losing yourself in the process. They will require all of your time and energy, leaving you worn out and your own needs sacrificed.


Well, I found one amongst my colleagues.....


No matter what I do, that person would always find fault with me or raise voice at me or blamed the whole wrong doing on me like that person would never do wrong.


I felt very tired facing this kind of person. It made me want to punch the person's face or take a knife to stab the person's heart.


Still, I manage to calm down and walk away.. coz there's no point in doing so.... waste of time and energy


Namoamitofu