Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And I have come to the conclusion......

2 months back, I had the urge of looking up my old old frens, see where there are, what they are doing and updating my knowledge on them.


It started out innocently in the Facebook and whola... the list starts to grow.


2 incidents happened today made me wonder should I stop or should I continue my quest.

I found a very old friend last night and today I contacted him via sms... the reply I got was this, he wished to have no contact with persons whom he has not contacted for so long as he is afraid that I am trying to sell things him.

Another one would be that I am innocently blamed or seriously blamed for starting the quest of looking up old frens, it's like stirring the hornet's nest. I am not sure whether I am being blamed for the things happening now.

Thirdly, when I called up some of my old frens, they gave me cold shoulder which is rather not supporting. Can't blame them, maybe they are busy or have forgotten about me or juz don't want to have link with the past.


Yes I have enjoyed some their company. I truly do.


This bring me back to the question, should I continue my quest of searching old friends or should I stop.
It's a tiring process and I wonder....what would I get out of this.......

Any my conclusion is ...... as sad as it is .......................


I think i should STOP........