Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What would people remember me as ....

Two of my friends, WS and CW mentioned to one another that I am a joker coz I can make people laugh easily. The other day, I participated in a survey and found out that I was a healer in my past life. Others would remembered me as a too kind of person who would always help people, others would consider me as a stubborn.


As for me, I can't describe myself for I consider myself as a chameleon who always change with time. I am a joker just to hide the turbulence feelings and problems I'm facing. As they always say.. don't cry out loud, keep it hidden.


I am a too kind of a person as I can't be unkind...


But most of the other times, I would fade into background and nobody would notice me.


So, when I die, would I be remembered?


Hahaha.. the sanghata sutra said let not one be attached so as not to be born for when one is born, one would live the birth, living and death over and over again. One would relive the loss of parents, brothers, sisters, children, relatives and companions over and over again.


I wonder would I have the strength to follow the wisdom of Sanghata sutra.


Namozmitofu