Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh... I want to be like that person

Last week, I had a visit from 3 old friends. It's VERY NICE of them to come down all the way from Semenyih, Desa Hartamas and Cheras to visit me in Klang.


One of the them is one hell of a lady, with an established name in the entertainment industry.



My colleague is intrigued with this lady. He wants to be like her, successful in her own right, some more a moderate rich lady. If I said rich, she's going to give me a lecture on all the financial burdens she has to carry.


Anyway, I told my friend, her success doesn't come easy. It's not a overnight success. She has to work hard and sacrifice a lot to become what she is today.


In life, there's nothing come instantly and cheap. One has to work hard, harder than before to achieve something in life. That's what differentiate the successful one from the one who would admire the successful person from the far. Nothing would come if one should just sit down and wishing to be successful. For all you might know, the next hour would be your last day on earth.