Sunday, July 12, 2009

12th July 2009 - A day in Tanjung Sepat

I had the urge to go to Tanjung Sepat today. So off I went with my family to Tanjung Sepat. This time I used the Seremban Highway, exit at KLIA interchange. From there, turn towards LCCT. Upon reaching Sepang F1 course, turn left at the traffic light and go straight. Upon reaching a junction, turn right heading towards Sepang.


The road to Sepang is winding and if you travel alone at night, you will feel the chills and all the stories of ghosts hauntings will come back to haunt you. Before reaching Sepang, you will have to pass a cemetary. Once reaching Sepang town, one just have to follow the signboard saying to Bagan Lalang.


After Sepang, you will have to pass Sg Pelek, a sleepy town before reaching Bagan Lalang. Along the way, we saw a lot of dragon fruits farm. I've never seen a dragon fruit which was so big and so red and its meats were purple and juicy.


Before reaching Tanjung Sepat, we passed by Bagan Lalang. Upon reaching Tanjung Sepat, we went to see how the chips are made. After that, we had our lunch in Baywatch Tanjung Sepat which was introduced by Astro.


These were what we had

Fried ong choy... a tasty food... luv it










Fried squid. I love fried squid but this one is not my favourite.....










Butter prawns... BEST









Steamed lalas










My favourite fish....












Nothing is left... and the bill was RM 83.00... quite cheap considering the food we had.


After serviced our stomach, we went to Lorong 5 to get our famous buns.. alas... there's none as all have been sold out.



Next stop.. Soon Beng Longan Farm..to taste the longans. We couldn't get our hands on longans as they were sold out.. Still I managed to snap some photos.









Since the day was still early, off we went to Jenjarum to see the Fa Guang San. My parents have never been there before.


We were lucky to catch a glimpse of the Buddha' s relic. I have never seen one before. I didn't take any photo as it is not allowed.


However, I manged to snap a few photos of the compound




















A visit to Fo Guang Shan in Jenjarom ended our one day trip to Tanjung Sepat