Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When the situation arises, who shall u depend on??

Definitely the person to depend would be oneself... then only u will learn how to become independent...


My friend, Christine C, mentioned that WS, CC and I are independent people and how she envied us for being so independent.


Actually, deep down in my heart, i do envy CC. She's much more independent than


Yes, I do a lot of traveling alone, manage a team alone and finish my projects with the least help but if you would have seen me a few years back.. I am so dependent on other people to get my life going. There's a point in that time I would say to myself.. ooi... what's the point of living when I have to depend on other people to get my life going. I have my license but I cannot drive. I want to go traveling but scared of getting out from the house.


I remember when I was force to buy my first car. It was a second hand red kancil and the plate number is wfj 3307. I dared not to drive it home although it is just a few minutes away. I had to get somebody to drive it for me. I used that car to travel from my office to my house which is just a few minutes away. If I want to travel elsewhere, someone else would chauffer me.


I can't remember when I became independent. Today, even though, people may say I am independent, in reality I am not. I am still dependent to someone else. It's not easy to be independent, it takes a lot of responsibilities and risks.


Still, I am taking small steps into the time when I will be totally INDEPENDENT.



Namoamitofu