Monday, July 20, 2009

A feeling of despair....

I just came back from Sentral, fetching my relatives from far away.


While I was waiting for them, I stopped by KFC, bought myself coke, nuggets and fries and sat own watching people passing by. I felt a sense of despair and sadness overwhelmed me. Maybe because of Teoh Beng Hock's funeral today or the feelings were from the surrounding situations.


I have the ability to sense something unusual or abnormal at any area. Maybe there was something there at Sentral which is trying to tell me something. The feelings of sadness were so strong that I have to pull myself away from there and started walking around, waiting for the arrival of the train.


Anyway, I did not have to wait long. Immediately I left Sentral before the feelings overwhelmed me again. Normally, I don't have this kind of feeling if I were in Sentral at daytime but when I am in Sentral at night... I would feel very uneasy....


As for Teoh Beng Hock, may he RIP. It's very unfair for him to die early.


Namoamitofu