Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hans

I received a notice saying a friends of mine, Hans has just posted on my FB. It's quite strange coz he never does this before.


Hans is a guy I knew who are based in Langkawi. He's a charming guy, very down to earth type and always around when one needs him. The only thing I don't like about him is that he can never tell what are his needs or his intentions in clear terms.


I have to guess and guess what is his real intention, his dreams, his aspirations, his pains and his grief. Things like guessing games can really get into my nerves sometimes especially when I'm in a BAD BAD mood. He did that again last nite. I knew he is going through a rough patch in life. He would drop hints here and there but when I confronted him, he would shy away. This really make me MAD. Mad not because he did this but he made me worried....


Ooi.. if you happen to read this, FREN, what actually is going on with you????