Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Old classmates=old frens

I had the urged to write about this today.


A month ago, out of one urge, i registered with facebook just to find a friend by the name of Yoke Teng and Julia. Sadly to say, I couldn't find them and yet managed to find an old friend, Waisie. From her, I found the others like Casey, Seto, Wee, Chok, Alison, Low, Catherine, Alice, Karyn, Karen, Nikki, Wong, Mimi and many many more.


We talked and talked and talked especially with waisie. Our conversation would normally be based on the things that happened all throughout the years..


One thing strike me is that whenever we were young and still schooling, i was not close with them. Low, Catherine, Min Min, Mee Mee & Mimi were As students. It's scary to talk to them as I was an average student back then.


Waisie and Casey were the talkative one. I am not.


Angela and Alison were and still are the prettier one.. I'm not.


Hence, I'm the invisible one in the class. Honestly speaking, I didn't really enjoy my schooling days.


Now thanks to internet and especially facebook, we're more opened, have grown and have matured and we're much more closer than before.


Luv u all gals.