Friday, July 31, 2009

Strange happenings..................

I've been travelling up and down to KL for the past few days. I woke up 5.30 in the morning and started my journey around 7 and I would reach my destination around 830... imagine that one hour 30 min from Klang to KL.


I always love to see sunrises and sunsets. I got to see both yesterday. Yesterday I saw a beautiful sunrise. The sun was all rounded and was in red and orange colour. It was huge and I felt like heading towards the sun. The same thing happened in the evening when I went to Puchong but this time I felt like I was running from it. It's too bad I can't take beautiful snaps of both the sunrise and sunset.


Anyway this is not the strange thing I want to tell... it's the fact that before reaching the junior Penang Bridge near Kelana Jaya, I saw a man zzzzzzzzzzz at the divider in the middle of the highway.. How in the world did he get there? How he can even zzzzzzzzzzzzz in the middle of the road? Was he dumped there? Why didn't a police standing near the area check on him? Interesting piece of puzzle...


How did my last night end? By witnessing an accident near the UITM bridge at Padang Jawa. A red car was totally wrecked.....

Interesting way to end the night