Monday, August 31, 2009

Crushed Heart.........Till Dust

This week has started on a wrong foot. A more than 4 years relationship has come to an end. Yes I am damm heart broken... still cannot understand what has happened.

I was trying to pick pieces of the crushed when I had the opportunity to see a dvd borrowed from O. The title is Strange Talk ( series on paranormal activities). The topic is on three-year-old Shearwel Ooi Ying Ying. It's not about how she has died 3 times, one is where her innocent life is being taken from her, the second time is where she was dismembered and lastly, some of her remains which were not thrown into the river was being burnt in a graveyard. This is not about her death but her after life that really made me think how minor my heartache is.

In that episode. the master explained that she has been dismembered and since some her body parts cannot be found, she cannot have a complete soul thus it would be very difficult for her to reborn. Some of her remains have been found but her adorable head is lost forever.

The master tried reassemble her soul and with the helps of the public on 28/11/2008, she was her soul was assembled and resided in a temple in Penang. Before she was 'assembled', she came to her grandma, telling her that she was very cold and that she hated her mum for abandon her. It was a heartbreaking scene hearing what she has to say.

My heartache is nothing compared to what she has to go through after her death. I caused my own heartache. I put in too much in a relationship and expect too much. I invest into something which I should not have invested. Now, I realised is what i I sow is what will I reap.