Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Penang - the final day

Whoa.... woke up at 640 to the sound of thunderstorm. Guess what....it was raining heavily...

Oh boy... how are we going to have our final activity at the beach???? I deliberated for awhile and I decided to postponed to a 9 am hoping that the rain would stop.

I stood there at the balcony, watching the sea and all of the sudden, something moving caught my attention... it was a family of monkeys playing around near the apartment. It was fun watching them.... but alas duty called as the rain had stopped.

So. off we went to the beach to have our final activity. Once done, the students decided to have some pranks with A and E. So they chased both of them to the sea and they were all wet from top to the bottom. As for me.... I am safe coz one of the students came and asked my permission to get me wet and I said NOPE ...... hahahha

Well, anyway, once we freshen up, we checked out from the apartment and we went to Queensbay Mall, our final destination in Penang. By that time, it was drizzling..... We had our lunch there and we went on our way home.

I remembered I fell asleep even before we were out of Penang.......

Anyway, that's my trip to Penang...... I had some fun while being there but what I not happy was I couldn't get to meet my friend...