Saturday, August 8, 2009

3 surprises in a night (2)

I talked to another friend about my 3rd surprise...

Here's what she said, if you are her close friend then you won't take it in heart for she meant it only as a joke.

I am against that because as a close friend or even as a friend, we should not make fun or joke of a friendship... because... it' s a blessing for 2 persons in a big world to be able to come together and become friend.

Friendship takes time to nurture... it needs a lot of ingredients..... respect and sensitivity are one of them. This friend said I am too sensitive... maybe I am but that's my traits... because I am sensitive I am able to connect to many people as I don't want them to feel the bad things I am feeling.

I won't take it in heart as to what she said.... because I have learned to put aside those things which are bad and useless. She has the right to joke and I also have the right not to accept.

Whatever happens after this.... ??? I don't know.