Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ooops preparing for long journey....

In less than 17 hours, I would be making my way to the Pearl of Orient... It's a working trip for me... a 3 days 2 nights trip. I hope everything goes well with this trip.

Sad to say, my trip to China has been postponed due to ................ i also don't know because the trip is not organized by me. I wish i could go..

Today has been quiet without Christina around to accompany me. Normally, there would be a dose of chatting between her and me. Luckily for me, there's still Jennifer....

Jennifer - Can't believe we have 8 things in common. Here are some of them...

Common 1 - The same name, Jennifer
Common 2 - Graduated from the same secondary school
Common 3 - Share the same passion of playing Farm Town
Common 4 - Share the same birth month

Imagine that a replica of mine... Luckily we don't share the same surname.... hahaha but sadly to say we do share the same problems.....sigh

Anyway, i really do enjoy her company...