Saturday, August 22, 2009

Loved and be smashed the next moment

Have you ever fallen in love and be heart broken within 24 hours?

I HAVE....

It's not necessary be love between a man and a woman. It can take shapes in many forms such as a dress, a car, a dog, a cat, parents and children, brothers and sisters etc

BUT to have a person be loved and then break her/his heart is the most painful one of all... not as bad as hell because I haven't been there but still it's the painful. No reason is good reason to break a person's heart within 24 hours.

If it is a love affair between a person and a non living thing, the person's heart is broken can be easily mended.

However, telling the person that dear I love you and then leave the person in the cold storage is one cruel joke. If it's done only one time still acceptable but if the pattern is repeated...... ooi... can smash the person into pieces.

I hope I didn't do this to anyone but I think I did once few weeks back (however there is a VALID reason).

As for me... I am left to pick up the pieces bits by bits, carefully putting the fragile pieces back together. It seems that the pieces are getting smaller and smaller and smaller and are getting pretty hard to put back together.