Saturday, August 8, 2009

3 surprises in a night

:Surprise No 1

KUALA LUMPUR: A counselling teacher was charged with molesting a student in a school in Bandar Sri Tasik Permaisuri in Cheras last year.

Edi Emai, 42, claimed trial to using criminal force on the 14-year-old girl with intention to outrage her modesty at a counselling room of the school at 12.45pm in November.

He was said to have hugged and kissed her.

The student lodged a police report on Feb 20 after a disciplinary teacher advised her to do so.

The disciplinary teacher found out about the alleged molest from a school prefect.

Edi was picked up at the school on Feb 23. He faces a 10-year jail term or whipping or fine.

Prosecuting officer Chief Insp Zolkifli Mohd Yasin asked the court to set bail at RM10,000 in one surety saying that the accused knew the victim and would disturb her and other witnesses.

Adam Yap, for Edi, urged the court to consider that his client was a sole breadwinner in the family and faces suspension from his job due to the case.

“If that happens, Edi will only get half his monthly salary,” he added.

Magistrate Aina Azahra Ariffin granted bail at RM7,500 in one surety and set May 14 for mention.

I know the accused personally as I have business relationship with him. If not for my friends telling about him, I would not have known about this. This came as a surprise as he doesn't seem like one. Anyway, one cannot be sure.....


Surprise No 2:

My maid left in a huff..... Left me stranded


Surprise No 3:

A friend whom I considered to be a close friend just said I am not her friend and because I didn't appear for that appointment, thus she won't disclose the venue where she met an acquaintance of mine. I went numb because I didn't expect this kind of response from the question where did she go last night? She may has treat this as a joke but for me I think there's nothing funny about it. Think about it, after telling you that you are a good friend and after a few weeks said nope, you are not my friend. How would you feel?

Confuse, Angry and Sad... am I being a friend or not? Or all this while I am just a fool being played around


I hope there will not be any more surprises coz i can't take it anymore.