Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ghost Sightings

Well... well... it's time of the year again... the Ghost Month.

What is a ghost month? A month whereby the ghosts are allowed to roam freely on earth as the Hell Gate is open for 30 days... Thus there would be many types of ghosts wondering freely around you.

For several nights I have been watching Ghost Whispering. It has now come to the part where Sam has realised that he is Jim reincarnated. However this is not what I am writing about.

There was a scene where Melinda saw 3 ghosts sitting amongst the children in the playground. It made me think....

1) What would I do if I can see ghosts amongst the living, i.e. standing beside the living ones?
Would I go berserk, screaming or totally freak out?

2) What would the ghost think when it sees some living person can see it? Would it be happy or terrified or what other emotions available to it?

I have the ability to sense ghosts but I can't see them like Melinda can. I believe the ghosts would not be like the ones Melinda sees. It would be different I think. Melinda's ghosts are so real life. The only ghost which I can remember clearly is POCONG.

Sometimes I think to have Melinda's ability to see and help them to cross over. However, there are those experts who advised me that it is not wise able as failure to help them could result in disastrous consequences.









So, my question posed here is should I see them or should I not????