Thursday, August 27, 2009

It is raining

It is raining cats and dogs in Penang. It started raining from last nite around 10 and to my surprise, it has never stopped until now (1242). Yes, I didn't get what I wanted and also I didn't get to see a dear fren but at least I have 2 frens, A and O to accompany me.

We spent the whole night playing cards until 6 in the morning. Throughout the night, we talked about the students, the psychological quizes, our personal traits, love live and surprising, Buddhism.

I shared a bed with O and we continued our talks in Buddhism and the ways to deal with problems in our lives.

We only dozed of around 8 and I couldn't get much sleep as I kept awaking by feeling of something wasn't right and I couldn't pin point what was it. Finally, I pulled myself from the bed around 1050 and started to surf the internet........

Anyway... I am on my way to leaving Penang. Yes, maybe I won't get what I wanted but at least I learnt something else, new knowledge in Buddhism. Maybe this is the thing that I was seeking without me ever realising it......