Monday, August 24, 2009

Balloons - Frens (2)

Remember I posted that frens are like balloons, once u let them go, they are gone forever.

Sometimes, I don't want to let them go but circumstances force me to let them. I don't control them for a friendship involves 2 parties. Even if I want to retain, but if the other party insist on terminate, then I have to oblige however hurtful it is.

A friendship is based on mutual trust, mutual understanding, mutual responsibility, communication and mutual respect. When any of the ingredients start to disintegrate, then the foundation of the friendship begin to shake.

Unfortunately, I have many opportunities to witness these things happened. One by one my friends start to disappear, they will be replaced with new ones. Then the circle will begin once more.


However, there are few friends which I cherish and treasure. I hate to see them go. No matter how hurtful it is... I just can't say GOOD BYE to a friend.


Emil Chau - Friends




Friends are GOD's ways of taking care of us,
If u should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend,
Friendship is one mind in 2 bodies
Everyone hears what you say
Friends listen to what you say
Best friends listen to what you don't say
Gems may be precious but FRIENDS are priceless
Nothing makes the earth seems so spacious
as to have friends at a distance,
they make the latitudes and the longitudes
A friend is a gift you give to yourself
A friend is one who walk in when the others walk out

True friendship is like good health,
the value of it is not known until it is lost
(from ishie 1024)