Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weather blues

For the past few days, I was outstation. The first place I went was Penang and it was raining cats and dogs from the morning until evening and until morning again and it has been like that for the past 3 days. It reminded me the time I was stuck in Kuantan because of the raining causing a lot of floods which in return blocking Kuantan from other states. It was a miserable time back then.

However, it is different this time. I had 2 understanding friends who helped each another, supporting each another in time of crisis...

I am now in Melaka and the weather is hot. I don't feel connected to Melaka..

Weather can play an important role in determining my mood. At this juncture, which is already past midnite, I was thinking whether to put Jo's face online, so that, my frens can know who is Jo...???
Jo is now happy spending time in Japan with ... That is a big blank to fill in...