Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fill in the sentence

Ever been into a situation whereby you don't have all the facts or whereby you are waiting for an answer which would never be forthcoming. Without having the whole facts, you are required to come to an assumption. It's like feeling the blanks of an sentence where you are given only the first and the middle word. From there, you have to figure what's the meaning of that sentence.

This is how I felt.. I am always in this kind of situation and I have to do a lot of guess works. Sometimes, it would lead me to the correct answer but most of the time, I am way way out of the right answer.

Well, I am in that situation again. I am in a dilemma and I don't have all the facts with me for me to come to an assumption(s). It is so frustrating and I don't have anyone to talk to least to discuss

I can draw analogy from a love situation. There are 2 guys who presumably are in love with you but you don't know which one is the real and honestly in love with you. You don't have all the facts. You are given the treatment of hot and cold. Sometimes they would warmth up to you and other times there would distant themselves from you. Thus, you have to choose between the two guys. Left with insufficient facts, you might choose wrongly and in the process make a fool out of yourself or hurt your fragile self.

I bet even Einstein couldn't have any solutions to this kind of dilemma.

If you are me, what would you do?