Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wait for me.. I want to move forward also..........

Woke up early today and managed to catch the sunrise.... Should have slept late but thanks to a child's giggling... I woke up............ , Even though woke up early, it took me 3 hours to get out from the room... Hahaha, so no free breakfast for me. I have to buy my own breakfast which consisted of 2 roti canai and a teh tarik.

Once I settled my stomach, off I went to look for souvenir.


On my way there, I stopped at this place... This is the Andaman Sea...








This is where I found the souvenirs...not the sands but from the stalls there.








Next, I visited my friend, who is the F&B executive of one of the hotels. This view was taken from the top of that hotel...His personal view. Nice right... I had my lunch with him... I had only cream of chicken and soya bean.... huhuhuhu.





After I have helped him to send food to his sister... I am on my way to shopping...I bought only 2 cotton shirts.


My next stop is the place where Jo would show me the sunrise if there's an opportunity. The first time I stopped at that place (it's in Ulu Melaka) it was dark with clouds and for me the view looked fantastic. Too bad I didn't have a nice camera but Jo said I do cause we can take photos using our eyes and keep it locked forever in our brain. This time however, I have a camera.




My next stop is the view next to the airport. It never failed to amaze me. Previously, the sea can bring an instant calmness to my mind but this time it cannot. I guess the problem is too big and I have yet to let go.






This is also another favourite place of mine but alas the familiar feeling is gone, replaced by a new one. I guess it is asking me to let go.







This is the beginning of the sunset...










This is the end result.










Here, is where I met another old friend of mine. She's not that old anyway and is still available. Any takers...hahahaha. She told me she will be moving to Nilai next year to search for a better living... Good luck to her.





Everyone I know from here are moving towards a new chapter. I guess I cannot stay at this level anymore. I MUST MOVE on and I need a lot of strength to do so. Is there anyone who can lend a hand??