Friday, September 18, 2009

Mental Block

It has been a few days since I really write down my feelings and thoughts in this blog. Right now, I have nothing to jot down. There's nothing new going on in this life of mine. Everyday has been filled with shopping and travelling... I had never spent so much money within a week... almost RM 2000. That's bad. I am undergoing a big change in my life. I don't know what's the outcome..good or bad but it's still the process I have to go through.

Today, O and I went in search of Guan Yin Temple in PJ. It's real funny that I can't locate its address in the internet. We have asked several people who have been there but they can't give the exact location. Thus... in my mind... I guess it's not my time to go there...

Anyway, O and I went to see another friend, P in Pandan Indah and the 4 of us, together with P's daughter went for a lunch at Tesco Extra....

I think that's all the interesting thing that happened to me today.