Friday, September 18, 2009

Turn and toss

I didn't get much sleep last nite. I turned and tossed like a 'roti canai' the whole night. Many questions have popped up and I can't answer them. I was accused being the 3rd party again last nite. As far as the memories go, well, it is the 3rd time. 3rd time is enough for me. I am sick of being the 3rd party all the time. I just wish I can be the 2nd party or the 1st party.

Well, this experinces has left me devastated and taught me a lesson well learnt. Never ever trust a person whole heartedly again....Never ever be fully nice to a person again. It's really hurt to be hurled abuses and statements. Well, I've done this to another person. I wonder should I give the person a piece of mind.... Come to think of it, it's not worth while because first of all the person who hurled the abuses is way below my standard. Secondly, there's no point in defending me as it would only make matters worst. Erm... should I play with the person like a cat is teasing a mouse?