Monday, September 7, 2009



When I was sitting for SPM level, I was already trained as a music teacher. I used to play this song a lot. I played it when I was happy, I played it when I was sad, I played it when I was angry. I could not interpret this song. The notes are easy to play but to play the soul of this music is not easy. I believe I have yet achieve that level....

Two weeks ago I was happily enjoying holidays with friends and we stayed until early in the morning but today.. I still haven't retire and I am alone. People asked me why I came alone... I just laughed and say.. it's better this way. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.. This is one of those time when I wish I am with friends...

Due to the reason, I was alone with no brother nor sister to accompany throughout the growing process, I can play a lot of songs. I have no one to fight with hahaha thus I have plenty of time to practice.