Thursday, September 3, 2009

Watch it if u are not afraid of blood... I mean.....a LOT OF BLOODS

I have chanced upon many blogs and photos but I have never come across photos such as these... So gruesome and horrific... Makes me want to puke...... PEOPLE SLAUGHTERING PEOPLE FOR MEAT just like people slaughtering chicken, lambs, cows etc....

Already gave you warning... It's not a joke.. I don't whether the photos are doctored or real....

Still want to have a look then...

Ok

Here's the link. I won't post them here because I don't want to get complaints from human rights.....................

Are you sure you want to continue?

Ok.. before you continue, make sure your stomach is empty...

THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED AND PREGNANT LADY


Here's the Link
http://twilightzone518.blogspot.com/2009/07/so-sad-so-cruel-part-1.html

First time is enough for me...........Can't believe they can do that.