Monday, September 7, 2009

On my way to a new chapter

Yes...hopefully I am on the right track to a new chapter of my life. This past 2 weeks have been nerve wrecking with bad news one after another... 2 weeks ago I was enjoying life and now.....

And today, I planned to erase all the bad events out of my life and try to start afresh.. It won't be easy letting go the past especially something which I held very dear to my heart. Still I have to do it otherwise it will do me no good.

So, off I went to a place where a lot of things happened there... just to test myself whether I can really let go of the past.

Here I was, waited for the flight to come.. AK 5326 which suppose
to depart around 1405 but delayed for one hour..... &#^*$ which I was suppose to feel but I didn't at all... Wonder why??

Anyway, I saw many people..old, young moving around..each with their own agenda and ME was standing or sitting alone without any feeling except for feeling hurt, sad, grieve and hopeless at the same time. All of the sudden, feel like crying but I told myself.. to totally distant myself from the past, I have to move on...

In the flight, I felt so empty. Normally, I would enjoy being in a flight. I love the feeling of taking off cause it make me feel that I am leaving all my problems behind but this time I felt like the problems are haunting me wherever I go. People all around are smiling, giggling all the way, I am the only one with the sad, gloomy eyes.

It was sunny when I landed here. I was told that it rained heavily back home. Hahaha..... got myself a nissan sentra 1.6 (8396B), off I went to check in at the same hotel which hold so many fond memories....BAD MISTAKE!!!



Here's my room... Spacious right....can you hear the sound of pillow calling to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz???







Here's the view from my window... see... no rain







This is the airport where I landed.....








Everywhere I went, the memories not far behind...Painful but still have to move forward. I have the chance to talk to Jo's mum. She's not feeling well... food poisoning. I visited her restaurant - Shamrock and had a big banana split there...feeling guilty right now.

I always love sunset... look at this a gloomy sunset... hahahaha








Anyway.. I am here right now updating my blog.. with nobody around...only feelings. I felt a little better now after I went to several places which holds a lot of memories and they didn't affect me much.

Thought this video is appropriate here.....




I HOPE EVERYDAY WILL GET BETTER JUST LIKE SOMEONE SAID.......................