Sunday, May 3, 2009

may 1st 2009

I woke up around 530. Couldn't sleep as I was worried whether my colleague would be able to wake up in time to catch the bus. Luckily he did. As for me, I did nothing during the morning hours, just lying around waiting for time to meet up with Jo.


12 noon I went to his house to fetch him. He looked very relaxed in his shorts and simple tshirt. What surprised me was that when he went out he would carry a bottle of water with him. We went searcing for cheese farm with me behind the wheel. It didn't occur to me that the cheese farm is located way inside the woods and is very isolated. The first thing taht came into my mind while driving along the road is that it is very isolated and should anything hapen to me, nobody would know. Jo reassured me that he would be there to protect me should anything happen to me. Well, at that instance it felt like I'm a damsel in distress and he's my knight in shining armor although he didn't look like one.


Once at the cheese farm, we had a fun time playing with a calf. it would chase after us while we driving of. Next we went to search for Mahsuri tomb. En route he showed his favourite place in Langkawi, a place where there's a lot of padi field with the mountains as its background. It is beautiful and words just can't express it. I wish I had a camera to capture all down. He said we do have, our mind... this is our camera. I can see the sparkle in his eyes when he told me that the place is his favourite place and he would come here to see the sunrise whenever possible. A true romantic guy and he's only 24 and available... Anybody who's interested, pls contact me...Everyone who saw us think that we are a couple but we are definitely not.



Going back to Kuah, we passed a place where it rained only in the middle of the yellow box which is situated in between 2 traffic lights. GOD had shown me 2 miracles that day, one is the beautiful landscape which is too overwhelming and secondly the rain in the middle of the yellow box. At Kuah, he showed MRSM and Sports Complex where he taught taekwando to youngster at night. He told me he's a instructor and a international umpire.


Later in the evening, when my group arrived, I faced a crisis. 2 vans are not in working condition. One of it, without oil, the second is worst still, it's gear is not working properly. I am in a state of panic because the agent did not wish to change as there's no more van available. My group consist of teachers and students became very anxious and angry. Most of the teachers started to blame the non working condition of the vans on me. What can I do as I only receive the van around 10 minutes before they arrived. I did not have time to check the condition. Luckily, Jo was there to take care of things. He's a born leader, taking care of things when there's a crisis arises.


The teachers who did not know the head and toe of the situation began to question to me especially the Indian muslim lady. She's really a pain the neck always complaining and complaining. Like she has paid a lot to come for this trip. She should have done some research of how much a hotel room would cost on 1st ans 2nd of May. 2 nights cost abt RM 300 which is the cost she has to pay for this trip. Her package included bus and ferry back and from Kuala Perlis, transport in Langkawi and 2 nights in Helang Hotel a four star hotel. She should have check her facts before started to complain.



Anyway, at 845 we went to Cenang for their dinner. My gang didn't have time to rest and change and we had to start work. We promised to come back at 1130 as we knew that they would be delayed. In fact, we we went earlier and the teacher had complained we should have come earlier. What a nerve #&@$$)%%@#



Hehehe I was lucky to escape their wrath as I 'lepak' happily and contently at Jo's restaurant until 2 am. Had a lot of cold water and a pina colada, which I could't digest as it contain to much of alcohol. I don't want to drink and drive as my fren had 2 many... During that time, I had a wonderful conversation with Jo. I met his mum, his step dad, his bro Iskandar and Daniel...


Boy, does Jo has charisma................................