Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Am I a Liar or Am I Not...

It seems that nowadays when I tried to do good, people would often took it that I tried to do bad. Whenever I'm nice to a person, that person would say that I have an ulterior motive. Whenever I don't lie or cheat or steal to achieve my goal, people would say I did all that.

What the hell is going on? Has it become so hard to be a nice person, to be a humanitarian?

Is this the classic case of a man's meat is another man's poison?????

So, in this case what should I do???

My fren said make them know u then they'll will understand... easier said than do... how to make them know you??

Then I found one article which open my eyes....

Did you ever see that Jim Carrey movie *Yes Man*? Because of the teachings of some life coach “guru” (I despise that word), his character, Carl, commits to saying yes to every question and to every new experience, even if it’s giving sexual pleasure to the eager elderly lady next door. Carl wears himself thin and his life starts looking like a chaotic mess. He’s learned a bit about opening himself up, but has swung way too far in the other direction.

Hopefully it would help me in sustaining a smile, a happy outlook in this cruel world.....