Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My final day in Langkawi - 3rd May 2009

Well, the final day is here and what a way to start of the day with raining heavily. The fellas upstairs must have known that it's going to be very hot in KL that they allow rains throughout the day. Well, I've to cancel the trip to Cable Car, sure made some teachers gone mad.

Instead I stick to the original plan of spending 1 hour in Underwater World which the teachers don't like at all. Ayoyoyo, how to please them la....

And to make matter worst, the seats in the ferry which were reserved by me were taken by some other groups which made our trip back to Kuala Perlis late by 30 minutes. Fuuhhhh, were the teachers beaming mad and it's not even my fault.

Anyway to cut the matter short, reached home by 1am..

What an unforgetable trip.... one bad experience. Professionally, really hated it. Personally, I felt happy as I get to meet new people and I got close with one of them.