Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What would you do.............?

I had an interesting last week.

First it started off with a funeral... bless his soul..

Then a new life was accepted in this world. A friend of mine just gave birth a to a healthy baby boy.

Thirdly, I went to a student's wedding.

I can see the circle of life... the starting of a life, the reproduction and the ending of a life.

Today, I witnessed a funeral....

If you know that you will die in a very near future, what would you do?

My friend, Erin said, be happy...
As for me.... I still can't decide but I know is that when I died, pls make sure that my organs are donated (just to ensure I'm dead.. I have fear of waking up in a coffin 6 feet underground and also in the midst of cremating my body).

As for the burial arrangement, erm.. leave it to the expert.

What do you think???

Namoamitofu