Thursday, April 30, 2009

Langkawi again

April 30th, I went to Langkawi by Mas Airlines. Want to change the routine of going to Langkawi by Airasia. My flight was at 2.15pm. In the morning, I thought I would help my boss out my bringing him to Taman Melati in Setapak. I thought that it would be a short journey to KLIA. Boy...I was wrong. It was. raining heavily at the Sungai Besi Toll at the Nilai exit and the KLIA exit. I reached KLIA at 1.15pm. I rushed to check in and I rushed to gate B9. All this while I was thinking, I am going to miss the flight. Lucky for me I had a few minutes to spare...fuhhhhhhh!!!
The flight to Langkawi was not that good, mayb because I didn't bring a book to read. However I had my PSP to play hehehehehe
Once in Langkawi, I met up with Joe my new found fren and Sahil, a long time fren. I also met a new fren by the name of Kenny. I had a fun time with Joe and tomorrow I am going on a working date with Joe... He's going to take me to a cheese factory in Langkawi... Wonder would I get to taste some fresh cheese...... YUMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!