Sunday, April 19, 2009

the 1st 3d2n camp of 2009

Just finished the 1st 3d 2n camp of 2009. I've learnt a few things from this camp. Nowadays the students don't care much about being a leader. They don't use their thinking cap which is really a bad thing... They just accept things on the face value, follow orders blindly, not enough sense of responsibility and have this don't care attitude. Some of the students are really pampered, some of them are arrogant which I termed them bodoh sombong and some of them are quite impatient. Normally, I would 'wash' those who are arrogant but I couldn't do this as I don't really have the support of the teachers and from my team. Thus I just leave them as they are in their own world which is quite a pity. I have a feeling I am the worst FCs of all... what a change. I overheard that I luv to nag them.... Erm... I wish I had somebody then to nag me on the qualities of leadership and to motivate me..
Another important lesson I learn is everyone can move a mountain but the person has to have tremendous strength, believe and courage to move. I don't know whether I have one coz now I felt like I am drained of energy and always wonder whether what I am doing is correct and whether it's worthwhile.....