Friday, November 27, 2009

Travel

Boy, am I addicted to traveling. I think I'm infected by the travel bugs. I just came back from Penang and now I am itching to set foot on my way to another place far away...maybe Shanghai...
Yup, Shanghai....wish I could go but alas... it's only a dream for time being.


My Tai Kor and his friend have been planning on a business trip to Shanghai.... secretly I wish to follow, but knowing Tai Kor, he would say "NO GIRLS / WOMAN ARE ALLOWED"


Well, I just have to dream on.


Remember the janda, here's the latest news... she has found herself a new victim... her ex boyfriend...


Why I AM SO DISLIKE HER??? Simple, she disgraced all widows out there... What kind of woman who would find men, entertain them then squeeze out any tiny drops of money from the men's pockets until they are totally dried out. She has the nerve to boast and to announce her intention is to find men who are rich and 'strong' to support her... YUCKS....


I wish I can put her photo here but then I don't want her to start running to bomoh to curse a spell on me. Rumour has it that she loves to use the bomoh's service to put spells on her men so they would do her biddings days and nights....


Well, if anyone wants to get to know her her better, just email me... and I'll will give you her number but YOU have been warned. Know her at your own risk.