Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feel like sleeping

The weather has been acting very strange lately. Today, it shows it is going to rain. Yesterday, it didn't rain, the previous day, it was raining... so, I presume, there will be no rain tomorrow.


I am feeling very sleepy right now. I didn't get much sleep. I had to make a police report around midnight because someone told me that the Klang police station won't be congested.. so I believe him and I went around midnight. Yup... he was right. It was my first time in the newly renovated police station. Well, after making a statement, I had to go up to the 3rd floor to meet on Sarjan Az..


I thought ok 3rd floor, no problem.. peace of cake... stairs only ma... Phew... nobody told me that I have to climb the stairs up to the 3rd floor and the stairs are not inside the building. I can practically see the building below me getting smaller and smaller.... It was still ok to climb up but to climb down,, that's the big problem. Suddenly, I felt I can't move my legs and I had to hold on to the handle just to climb down. It was a scary feeling climbing down from the 3rd floor. When I reached the ground floor, I was full of relief. Erm.. now I know I am scare of heights hehehe


A friend of mine whom I have not met for more than 10 years found me in FB... yup thanks to FB again. Her name is Vivien. We were quite close back then. Well, she is hanging on to my words of be my friends and I will tell you my stories. Well, I have to keep my promise. I tried to tell her one today but I am too sleepy to think... What would I say, where would I start...hehehe.. she's online now in FB. Vivien, here's yr story.