Thursday, November 26, 2009

Penang.....again!!!

Yes, I went to Penang again. I made the trip on last Tuesday. I had thoughts of not going after the last time I went to Penang. What did happen during the last trip? Let me recap....oh yes... the punctured tire near Jawi which made my trip back to KL about 14 hours which caused me to loose the chance of seeing a fren off to Japan AND also to loose an old friend after that trip to Penang.

That's why I have second thoughts of going to Penang. Furthermore, early that morning I can't seem to find my book of prayers as it seems to dissapear into thin air.....some sign of bad omen BUT it manage to resurface in another bag of mine and so off I went to Penang.

This time around I stayed at the same place. I was thinking of checking into one of the hotels there but there were fully booked by one convention of Amway. The room which I can find would cost me RM 400++ per night... huh... too much for me. So, I had to stay at the same place which holds a lot of unpleasant memories.

This time around, I had some 'companies'... yeap these fellas would be out playing around at night... u know those things which go bumps at night. There were a lot in this area... anyway, I won't name that place. I have stayed in that area 3 times in a row and it never fails to 'entertain' me.

The reasons I went to Penang because I had to send an old 'friend' out to the sea, to buy DVDs, I wanted to see my friends who are based in Penang (sadly to say I didn't see them) and also to meet a friend of mine who is based in Kulim. It was so nice of him to come down to Penang to see me (hehehe got business with him).

I only spent one night in Penang then I came back home. I felt kind of funny staying in that place. Another thing that strucked me is that along that stretch of road, there's no place to have breakfast, so, I had to go all the way to Air Itam to get my brunch. Another reason I went to Penang is because I wanted to go to Kek Lok Si. I just felt like going there, to get something from there. At first, it seemed that I won't be getting what I wanted but at the end, I managed to get one.

This time around, nothing bad happen and I had conquer my phobia ..... yipppie