Friday, November 6, 2009

My money is mine, his money his mine too

Nope, this is not about me. It's about a malay woman, nearly 40 yrs old,who is twice divorcee, who has 3 kids and is now looking for a new prey, I mean a man especially a young man.

I knew her from a friend of mine. She proclaimed to be a true Islam and a true lady. She is my friend girlfriend until she found out that he is poor with no job and has a lot of debts in hand.

Although she is nearly 40s, she proclaimed herself to be cute just like the teens. She told me in her own words..'Laki aku dua sebab aku bosan asyik laki yang sama jer, aku nie comel. Aku nak duit jantan aje. Aku saja cita laki aku suka pukul agar dia kesian'.

What kind of a woman is that? Not only did she bring disgrace to all woman out there but also disgrace herself in her own words. She would preach the rules of Islam but I think she has broken each one of them.

Based on her words, there might be other guys who would be foolishly fall in love with her. She's not cute at all.. she's a short fat lady who still live in a dream. Pity my friend who has fallen for her, lost his job over her and now he has nothing at all.

I I could, I would post her photo so as to give warning to the other guys but I don't want to be sued hahaha... I think she is now on prowl and I believe her next victim would be the assistant to a Datuk. I wonder how many men she had?