Sunday, February 15, 2009

What did I do wrong?????????

I am a person.
Sometimes I can be extra sad and depressed, sometimes I can be happy and jolly, sometimes I can be strong and energetic and there are days I can be very weak and tired. And there would be days which I couldn't get out bed, let alone out of the house. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep and I won't talk for days.
I couldn't help it. I know that I have imbalance in my mind. I keep drifting in and out, couldn't concentrate at task at hand.
These last few days really had my mind thinking..... what's the hell am I doing here???? There is no ending to preassure, to work, to problems....... Sometimes when I am relaxing, somebody would threw a bunch load of problems and work to finish. All of them expect me to finish the work on time without having regards or thoughts to my feelings and my needs. These have prompted me to just get the hell out of here........ just run away from all.... find some place to hide...... BUT I know wherever I go, whatever I do, I would not have get out from all these. I wonder WHAT DID I DO WRONG??????????