Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Morning thoughts ........

What do you think about the very first thing in the morning?

Your thoughts during the first half-hour of the morning will greatly influence the entire day. You may not realize this, but it is nevertheless a fact.

If you set out with worry and depression, and bitterness of soul toward fate or man, you are giving the key note to a day of discord and misfortunes. If you think peace, hope, and happiness, you are sounding a note of harmony and success. The result may not be felt at once, but it will not fail to make itself evident eventually.

I find this to be true. Whenever I wake up in the morning, there would be a song playing in my head.. it can be happy or sad or angry song, and my mood of the day would depend on the song played in my head.

Sometimes it would be a thought and it can determine the mood I'm in the whole day. If I think that I can move mountain today and definetely I can move a mountain.

This morning I woke up feeling angry and thus throughout the day I would feel angry.

However, if I remember that I could change the mood of the day because I am the master of my feelings and my body then I can change the angry, moody feeling into something positive and I would feel happy all day through.

This has me thinking deeply, who is the cause of all these feelings or what is the thing that made me feel all these feelings.....

The answer is HEART. Why????

I still ponder..............