Sunday, February 8, 2009

AAAAAarrrrrrggggghhhhhh...............

Broken Heart Myspace CommentsAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

that's how I felt for the past few days.

People said CNY suppose to be a happy occasion....... Yeah... why not???

But with the recent happenings in Malaysia, who can be happy.....


I am not into politics, in fact I shy away from politics. Then one day I came across this guy RPK (doesn't he looked handsome... in this picture.....hehehehehe), it started my whole luv affair with politics.

The recent developed events in Perak has left many disgusted. I felt that what I've learned about constitutional law during my college's year can be thrown out of the window.
People can talk about the Malaysian Constitution and yet cannot practice what it preaches inside.
I don't want to deal into it as this is not my place to do so. What I can say that the Barisan Nasional has killed democracry, my vote doesn't carry any weight, the person I voted for can easily change party, the wrong way of selecting the party's candidate, the increasing police brutality, people's representative can be brought easily, the increasing threat of using the ISA and the thought that it's going to continue......
What can I do????