Monday, October 12, 2009

Getting busy

It has been awhile since I blog. I have been busy lately.... busy getting my life back on track. It all went downhill before the Raya, thanks to no good person and his idiotic hypocrite girlfriend aka twice divorcee. Anyway..for the past 2 or 3 weeks, I have been changing my style and attitude and I have learn that money is important in whatever you do. So, now I have programmed my mental attitude is to earn money asap and to gain power as to get back at those people who wronged me.

For the past 3 days, I have been invited to close gatherings organized by the VIPS. One is by the local counsellor and the other is one Datuk who own a 5 storey banglo in Teluk Gong. Guess what, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim was there. Hahaha..never think of meeting him up close and personal..

Well, in 12 hours time, I would be making my trip to China with the first stop in Singapore. The trip of the year. I wonder would I be able to cope.....after all the mental stress on me. Well... wish me good trip and good health........