Thursday, October 15, 2009

13th Oct - Going to China

Woke around 415, took bath and by 530 on my way to Changi Airport with my uncle and aunt. By 840, I was on my way to Peking on SQ802. Around two something, I arrived at Peking, China. The airport is huge but the human resources are terrible. Although Peking is a metropolitan, the people working in the airport are not well trained. They are unprofessional. At this juncture, I feel like Malaysia is better. I was suppose to transit at 615 to YinTai but the flight was delayed until 800. I boarded the national flight Air China. The plane is dirty and the steward and stewardess couldn't converse well in English. The flight was further delayed due to the congestion with planes flying in and out. By the time I reached YanTai, it was nearly 10.00. I stepped out from the plane, never expecting it to be cold. Well, it's nearly winter and the temperature was 10 degree celcius. I checked into a beautiful hotel and it's rooms are vast. Like the one in Langkasuka Beach Hotel.