Thursday, October 15, 2009

2nd day in china

The breakfast I had today is different from the previous ones I had in other hotel. The menu include sushi and Korean food. Can u beat that?

After checking out from the hotel, our first stop is Penglai. Penglai, as a beautiful seaside city, is situated at Shandong Peninsula, bordering Bohai Sea and Yellow Sea, with Liaodong Peninsula on the opposite bank. It has beautiful sceneries, enjoying a pleasant climate with no severe cold of winter, no intense heat of summer. It is famous for "the marvelous spectacles of the mirage", the legend of "the Eight Immortals crossing the sea", "the world famous Penglai pavilion" and Penglai Water Castle and many historical spots.



The famous mirage of all..the replica of Penglai.





I climbed up the steps to become one of the 'angel' hahahahaha... The sceneries are beautiful.

After that, I went to Weihai... This is where I am now. Coooooollll... I had whiskey with dinner...,