Sunday, October 18, 2009

3rd and 4th day in China


Today, I visited Weihai. Located in the east end of Shandong Province, its neighbors Yantai in the west and is separated from the Korean Peninsular and Japanese chain islands by the sea in the east.
We had the opportunity to burn firecrackers...all 5 of them as a sign of prosperity and peace in a very famous temple here. I like one of the attractions which is the Quan Yin Pusa emitting water...


Anyway, I spent 2 nights in Qingdao, a beautiful seaside port. For me, it looks like Penang and Kuantan combined together. I saw a Jusco here.

I got to spend time in the beer factory, tasting newly fresh brew beer.







I also got the opportunity to visit Little Fish Hill, where one can see the whole of Qingdao. One cannot believe how it was when I stepped down from the bus. It was dammmmmm freezing cold. The cold wind can pierce your heart.