Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post of 2009

By now many people has posted about their being the last post of 2009. I am of no difference.

2009 is not a good year for me. This is my year of changes.

These are the changes in my life....

I am no longer working in the students motivation activities


I broke off with a very dear friend of mine


A close friend of mine has finally shown his true colors


I was called a dog


I was accused that my credentials are bogus


I learn first handed that who ever claimed to be your friends are actually not your friends


I learn what is racist in its true terms


I learn that it's very hard to do a good deed.


I have my first FACEBOOK account.


I enjoyed playing Mafia Wars.


I visited China after 10 years has lapse from the first visit.


I reconnect with my old schoolmates (about 45 of them)


I like to read Malaysia Today and Malaysiakini


I gave up reading Utusan Malaysia and News Straits Times


I have stopped from working full time


I started my first blog this year


I have made a lot of new international friends and the latest being Frank from China


erm......and ........ shhhhhsssssssssssssss!!!!!!