Sunday, March 22, 2009

Enggagement is a time to be shared??

Enggagement is a time to be shared??

The traditional view is that whenever there's wedding, birth, enggagement etc, these occasions should be shared with immediate family members and friends.

2day my associate got enggaged. Why I called him an associate and not a friend? Well, i used to consider him as a close and dear friend but eventually I realised he had been using me for his own personal gains. Those sweet talks and all his concerns are all BULL SHIT....

2day is his enggagement. Supposedly I should rejoice with him in this happy occassion. ( I am just a normal weak human being, easily forget everybody ill doings.)
He had invited me to follow him all the way to Perak on the pretext that I am his close friends. After snooping around, I found out his real intention, to ferry his friends and brothers. Tooooooot.. where the sincere intention of asking me to join in the celebration?? Thus, I asked for support for milleage, and he has the nerve to ask me to do it for free even though I have helped him in his many financial woes and when I declined, he made it seem like I owed him and thus have to help him.....

What's made me blew up would be that he brought his frens to his enggagement party in Perak and not his brother who financed his education loan (which he didn't pay back), the one who helped him a lot. What kind of a brother is that????

TOOOOOOOOOOOT....................................................................