Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Team 1

It's been awhile since I Blog..... The year 0f 2008 is coming to a close. As usual many people would sit back and think what have they done. The same goes for me. I looked back and what I saw was the members of my team of facilitators and the projects in which we participated. So, I take this opportunity to introduce them.

The most senior on of all would be


Ahmad - He is considered the senior because he is with us from the beginning. Now he has left the company and I wonder where is he now???? The last time I saw him, he was very skinny......maybe because he's upset that Liverpool lost a lot...wakakakakakakakaka., Check out it blog at xerominds.blogspot.com





Aznori - my right hand guy..... Trust in him a lot and he can be a good friend in times of my needs. A very sporting guy who don't mind being made fooled of. There in the picture, he was asked to sit in the boot after being shoved into a pool of mud.




In the front seat would be Akmal and Hani, Afiq and Sahila are the ones behind them. Both pairs are in serious relationships. Hani and Sahila are the the pretty ones. Hani is becoming a scientist and Sahila is an accountant. They are capable of working independently and as a team. Akmal never fear to try new things and sometimes I had fun disturbing him. After being disturbed he will look very puzzled..... Afiq is a born joker, born actor and very sporting and he's full of idea and cheekiness. In fact, having him around would make my life easier because he can handle everything himself. One thing bad about him that he's very attached to a mic and once he got hold of the mic, he wouldn't let go. He would continue talking and talking and it seems that he won't run out of ideas. Luv dat guy!!!!!! Make every camp enjoyable......


Shah or his glamourized name Duge. A fun guy who is quite sporting. You would never know what he thinks behind his dark glasses. He's also a business minded person. He has a lot of friends. He remains loyal his girlfren although he got a lot of admirers..





Farid just joined recently. One look at him, you feel very cautious bcoz of his look.... very serious and a no nonsense type person. But once he opens his mouth.... and you would have an enjoyable time. He mentioned to me that he's single now coz just broke of with his girlfriend, hence those who wish to get to know this guy.... faridstuff@gmail.com



And then there are ....... wait for part 2........